Louise Parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 18:37:02 -0700
My apologies since this is not Listserv related, but does anyone know
anything about OneList.Com?  They offer free web-archived lists with lots
of features and it seems to be pretty airtight.  It is run by Yahoo, but
they claim to respect list privacy.  I am wondering if this is just another
coattails gimmick to attract sponsorship.  We are not even remotely
considering moving our Listserv list to this, but it looks attractive for
running smaller "auxiliary lists".  Has anyone had any experience with
running a OneList list?  TIA
Cheers,  Louise

Alpine-L, the Electronic Rock Garden Society
Louise Parsons & Harry Dewey, active listowners
Eric Gouda, Alexej (Sasha) Borkovec, quiet listowners
Please, write to active listowners at the above address
To join Alpine-L, send the message INFO to the above address
http://www.peak.org/~parsont/rockgard/