Roger Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 31 Dec 1992 17:13:54 EST
> More Problems!
> All mail to the compuserve address is returned with the tag
>                 Illegal host/domain name found

Could you post for us more text from the bounced message?

> Horrors of horrors - I seem to be caught up in a loop with the
> [log in to unmask]  address. Todate I have received over 30
> return messages with the note;
>                 Marrou Email Server could not
>                 understand your message

The info address is a machine and will only respond to expected commands.
Did you send only the word HELP to the info address?

Funny thing -- I sent the HELP command to [log in to unmask] about 2
weeks ago and got a response in a few hours; as a test I sent another
HELP message last night, yet I've gotten no response yet.

BTW, my system's mailer is taking a break for 36 hours starting in a
few minutes so I won't be able to contribute any further comments until
next year.

Roger Burns      [log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask] / fidonet 1:109/432
Editor, CFS-NEWS Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Electronic Newsletter
   newsgroup: bit.listserv.cfs.newsletter
List-owner, CFS-L discussion
   newsgroup: alt.med.cfs
CFS-NEWS and CFS-L, both on LISTSERV at NIHLIST.BITNET or LIST.NIH.GOV