Natalie Maynor <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Aug 1995 21:15:54 -0500
> With a single account, the same effect could probably be created by using
> filters to direct mail into different boxes (the commercial version of
> Eudora can do this, for instance).

Yes.  This strikes me as even easier than logging into different accounts.
I use regular Unix mail with the elm filter program.  I get nothing but
personal mail in my regular mail space.  All list mail is filtered into
files for each list, and all error messages are filtered into an errors
file -- which I change from a filename to 'delete' if I'm leaving town.
I also sometimes change filter rules to 'delete' for lists instead of
setting 'nomail'.
   --Natalie ([log in to unmask])