Dan Sivertson <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 May 2002 23:16:45 -0400
Hi, I am totally new to this list, but after doing a couple of searched in
the archives I couldn't find this discussed. I am working with an arts
group in the Northwest trying to set up a list serve where we can have 5
topics (according to the manual we can have up to 23) and have the members'
zip codes attached to their email address. When we send the email we want
to have a conditional blocks texts in the email for people living in
certain zip codes so that not all of the events in Eastern Washington go to
people in Western Washington. Has anyone already built this with Listserv
or something similar?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dan