Sue Paduano <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 21:32:23 -0400
On Mon, 14 Oct 1996, Polly Lacy wrote:

> We're just starting a new list and I was about to switch my email from my
> freenet service (Pine) to Concentric, which uses Netscape.  Are you saying
> that I won't be able to send commands to the listserv for our list using
> Netscape?  Help!!!

From my experience, Netscape does not run any of the listserv owner commands
on their browser.  I think the problem may be that it runs through a DNS
connection and their maybe certain commands that you need to string into
Netscape to get it to work with listserv.  The techs at Concentric should
be able to help you with this as well as people who have done this before.
I don't know how to set it up, but I know it needs some command strings
to work with listserv.

Sue