Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:39:09 -0500
>  >>> [log in to unmask] 02/23/01 01:51pm >>>
>Can we see the full configuration for the mailing list in question?
>Also, how do the distributed messages look when you receive them?
>(Do they have a Reply-To: set and if so what does it point to?)
>
>Jacob thanks for the help the list header is as follows

OK, it looks like the mailing list is set correctly and the messages
are being distributed with the Reply-To: set as desired.  It sounds
like the affected subscribers are using email clients that are
ignoring the Reply-To: address; prehaps they are instead looking at
the Sender: line.

If that's the problem, then you can try setting

        Sender= None

in your mailing list's configuration and see if that helps.

If only a few subscribers are complaining of this you could also try
setting their subscriptions to IETFHDR and see if that helps (or
instead just makes things worse).

Thanks,
--
Jacob Haller, Technical Support