Liz Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 10:03:11 -0700
This is written from a user perspective, not list owner.  I use Pegasus as my
principle email program.  I get most of the high-volume Listserv lists I
subscribe to in MIME digest form, as Pegasus handles them so well.
There is one digest, based on MITVMA.MIT.EDU that has been
consistently "truncating" after the first message as of late.  The entire
message is there, only Pegasus is not recognizing the MIME formatting
somehow.  Digests from other servers of the same length and number of
messages are working fine.  I have tried moving the digest to another
folder, and also resending it.  Still no good.  In order to read the digest I
have to tell Pegasus to ignore MIME and then I read it like a flat digest.

Any ideas why one server out of the many I subscribe to would be giving
me problems?  I can't figure it out, and I need to figure it out so that I can
write the correct people for help.  I can send example digests if needed.

Liz Marr