Tue, 17 Nov 1998 00:06:23 -0600
> Returning mails normally have the same size as the original message. Is
> it possible to get only the header of the error message or a short mail
> instead of the whole original message which I do not need?

The form and size of the error messages is a function of the agency
sending the error message, not LISTSERV.  Some sites send errors compliant
with LISTSERV prorgamming and those are handled by AUTO-DELETE if you
have that installed (sometimes you have to uninstall it to figure out
a problem).  The vagaries of error messages are manifold, but they are
not LISTSERV, they are the individual sites.  If you do not like the
way a particular site sends its error messages talk to the administrators
at that site (if you get a reply consider yourself blessed).

Douglas