Duncan Pflaeger <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 May 1999 17:27:21 +0100
> Can anyone tell me how to expand email headers in Outlook Express?  I have
> a brain-dead quasi-subscriber who can't figure out how she's receiving our
> list mail, and can't figure out how to expand them herself ...

If you press ctrl and F3 it will display the message source. The user can than
then right click and select 'select all' and then press ctrl C to copy the
message. They can then create a new message and press ctrl V to sent you a
copy of the message. Alternatively the user could drag the originally message
into a new message to you, and the original message will be saved as an
attachment.

Duncan Pflaeger
Rail Info: http://www.railinfo.freeserve.co.uk/
uk.railway FAQ: http://www.railinfo.freeserve.co.uk/faq/