John Cunniff -- DeepSpace NetAdmin <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 May 2004 00:41:41 -0400
Dear Michael and all of you have responded:

Thanks very much for your explanation/link etc. I tried HTML page and it
worked a lot better. Last year, I have had a limitation in my spare time
& vision (I am almost blind), I had a difficulty in reading in PDF
format but it worked out well in HTML (Thanks Michael!) Will read later
when have the time.

Regards,
John