"Mark R. Williamson" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 10:40:42 -0500
At 6:15 AM -0500 9/24/96, Eric Paul-Hus wrote:
>I have 2 subscribers that "loose" messages when they post to the list.
>
>I of them tried NS, Pegasus and MS-Mail with the same results. I did get
>one message through (out of 5). CC got to me but nothing appeared on the
>list... He is set to REPRO and MSGACK.

He may be "served off" by the server handling your list, either
automatically for too many invalid commands sent to the server or manually
by the postmaster. That would result in his postings bouncing to the
LISTSERV postmaster before they are ever considered for distribution to
your list. You might try sending the command "SERVE xxx@yyy" (with his
address instead of "xxx@yyy" of course) to the server to see if it was an
automatic serve-off.

Mark R. Williamson