Wed, 29 Aug 2001 23:14:47 -0500
Every once in a while, through not paying attention to what I'm doing,
I'll bounce/resend an approval item to the list rather than doing the
proper ok. I do this as I *can* edit approval items, start to finish,
header and all, and those I *do* properly bounce; sometimes I don't pay
attention to where I am and what I'm supposed to do.

I was wondering, if I put listserv@* in the Filter= will it catch these
faux pas, or will they still go through because of the Re-sent field with
my address?  Will the filter look at the original From: or at the Re-sent
field indicating me?

Sure would be nice if it would work and I could save me from myself.

Douglas