Sun, 2 Apr 2000 18:14:04 -0400
Hello - I couldn't find anything relating to this in the archives:

The top archive page (page A1) of the list I manage is growing,  along
with the retrieval URLs of weekly postings.

I wonder if there's any coding I can add to (I suppose) .DD &DD in
WWW_INDEX to:

(1) truncate the display on A1 to show, say, only the last two month's
postings;

(2) at the same time, allow all postings (those displayed and those
truncated out) to be retrievable via archive searches.

Would it be possible to insert into WWW_INDEX  an if-then line on the
indYYMMn&L URLs? Would I write this in perl?

Thanks for any help...  --  ed

---
Ed Agro, listowner, zamir-chat-list
http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu/archives/zamir-chat-list.html