Thu, 7 Jan 1993 21:30:19 -0600
Excuse me, but I'm getting tired of Eric Thomas being inundated with
requests/demands that he include every imaginable option so each
each list can be thoroughly customized to the nth degree.

Subscribers customizing the operation of the list to the extent of
when the material will be sent and how many kb it can be?  Are we in
the same world here?

I'm sorry, but we've got to stop these unreasonable requests.  Eric can
write some irritating mail, yes.  But I trust him to know his programming
stuff.  Thats why we're using it.

Douglas Winship   Austin, Texas   [log in to unmask]