Tue, 9 Sep 2003 09:21:01 -0500
> In the Web interface when you examine a subscription, it returns the date
> the subscription was created. It is possible to use the review command and
> return that value for all subscribers in an email?

query listname for *@*

Warning!  The output will be large as it will give the option settings for
each subscriber.  I don't know of a command which will give just the
"name," address and subscription date of even one subscriber, let alone
all.

And, of course, if your list has been around for a while, gone through lots
of LISTSERV versions, some of your subscriptions may not have a
subscription date.

Douglas Winship