Margaret King <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 13:42:31 -0500
Hi Lynne,

It looks like when it left your system it was trying to go to
[log in to unmask] - is that the address that you are saying
is not on your list?  Or the [log in to unmask] one?
From the Received headers it looks like the zsmithprod one is
forwarding to the mlist one, so the zsmithprod one would be the
one I would hope to find on your list.

The "Received" headers are not always as helpful as (I hope they
are) in this case.  Sometimes they give very little clue as to where
the message was originally trying to go.

Margaret King
Michigan State University