Jane-Kerin Moffat <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 May 2001 10:50:50 -0400
A couple of days ago I asked:
>  >What do our list administrators and/or L-soft need to do to do:
>  >      1) to  make the BAD ATTACHMENT template available and what would
>  >this cost?
>  >      2) to have the command INFO KEYWORDS return an up-to-date
>  >version Appendix B?

At 9:06 PM -0600 05/21/01, Ben Parker replied
>There is nothing for L-Soft to do in this and everything for the
>Site Admins of
>your host to do.  You did not name the site so it's hard to be exact.  But
>basically they need to update/upgrade their LISTSERV installation by
>installing
>the 2000b Level Set Build made available on 16 July 2000.   The regular build
>kits for all OS platforms are available from our ftp site:
>ftp://ftp.lsoft.com.
>There is no charge if their maintenance is up to date.

Thanks.  I'll pass that on.

A joyful correction:  In my original message I said that adding a
BAD_ATTACHMENTS template form to the MAILTPL did not work.  Happily
that that failure was due to a  typo - it now works perfectly.

However,  Apropos the plain text version of Appendix B received in
response to the INFO KEYWORDS command.   The version returned from
this PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM is of the same dates that returned by my
own list host - pre July 2000 -  and omits the ATTACHMENTS keyword.
So that problem is not confined to my hostserver.

        Jane-Kerin Moffat