Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Apr 2008 18:39:12 -0400
On: Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 02:35:41PM -0700,Nate Eckstine Wrote:

} 1. I am trying to locate all the email addresses that have been auto deleted. Are these collected anyplace?

They are probably in the changelog (If you have it enabled).

} 2. I am looking through the logs for a notification that a text file was bulk imported into a list. Is there a location for this information also.  It doesn't seem to be in the logs directory as far as I can tell.

Don't know.  Perhaps also in the changelog.

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67