"Peter M. Weiss" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 Nov 1992 08:09:37 EST
In article <[log in to unmask]>, Lillian Novela
<[log in to unmask]> says:

>I would like more info on creating headers for mail messages.
>I tried "set listname shortbsmtp for *@*" with no results.

(Are you trying to change the "headers" for all subscribers or just
yourself?)

A while ago I posted this to lstown-l --

> search headers in lstown-l where sender contains pmw1 since 5/92
--> Database LSTOWN-L, 2 hits.

Date:         Mon, 10 Aug 1992 14:38:00 EDT
From:         "Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      MAIL distribution options options

  - - The original note follows - -

Date:    10 August 1992, 13:31:32 EDT
From:    Peter M. Weiss             +1 814 863 1843 PMW1     at PSUVM
To:      lstown-l at indycms

I have done a "study" of the various mail distribution options short,
shortbsmtp, fullbsmtp, full, ietf.  The following are my results using
a local test list to a local address at the Listserv 1.7c level with
field was the same format (day, dd mon yyyy hh:mm:ss zone), and the
Subject: was consistent.  Neither is show here; the other headers are
show in order of their appearance.

SHORThdr
--------