Alan & Lynn Borchert <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 07:27:25 -0600
----------
From:  Alan & Lynn Borchert[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:  Monday, November 04, 1996 6:44 AM
To:  [log in to unmask]
Subject:  Listserv sponser

To Whom it May Concern,
        Hello.  My name is Lynn Borchert.  I am interested in starting an e-mail
list.  I came across a page on the Internet that directed me here.  It said
someone may be interested in sponsoring the list.
        The list will be called UBXers.  It is for young and new readers of The
Urantia Book.  The Urantia Book is a book that beautifully integrates God,
cosmology, philosophy, science, and nature.  We want the list to focus on
the young and young at heart, how they came to read the UB, and their
Spiritual struggles and growth along the way.  There are some larger lists
about the Urantia Book out there but most UB readers are older and have
been studying the book for a long time.  Young people and new readers often
feel intimidated by that.  I have a list of 12 or 13 names including myself
and we have been posting and sending to individual addresses until we can
get an automated list going.  If anyone is interested in sponsoring this,
please e-mail me privately.
        I must admit I'm new to being a list op.  I have sent off for general
information and owner information about listserv.  I will tried to be
prepared if anyone responds!  Thank you very much for your time and
consideration.

Sincerely,
        Lynn Borchert