Kenneth Udut <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 7 Jan 1995 14:26:44 -0500
[log in to unmask] <Ken>
                                                            07.Jan.1995

In article <[log in to unmask]>,
Sylvia Caras <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> In the message of Kenneth Udut:
> >
> > Also, is there a way to defeat the feature that bounces mail back to
> > the listowner that has the address of the group in it?
> >
> > When someone replies to postings from the digest, and quotes
> > the header as well, instead of the message going through to the list,
> > it gets sent to me.
> >
> I bounce these right back to the poster.  They learn to edit very
> quickly.  I used to either post them myself, or forward them back
> with a nice note.  Learning didn't happen.  Same people kept
> doing the same thing.  Amazing how well just the bounce back
> works!  And it doesn't even look like I had a hand in it!

Thanks for the tip!  It's the same two/three people who do this, and
I don't think that they know that there's a problem.

I'll start bouncing these messages back to their originators :-)

--
Kenneth Udut                                          [log in to unmask]
Listowner of [log in to unmask] - discussion on the rights of kids/teens