Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Jan 2019 20:48:48 +1000
> I have a couple lists with specified senders. One of the senders
> had been able to send, but now apparently cannot. Others send just
> fine. Sender is still in the approved senders list. I have it set
> up to require a confirmation, which she
> doesn’t get. I haven’t looked at her Outlook yet, so the confirm
> email may be going into a junk folder. Are there other things I can
> check?

If you have access to the LISTSERV logs then ensure it's sending the confirmations to the correct address.  It will clearly record where they're being sent.  You will also be able to see if there are any errors when she sends messages to the list as well.

Additionally, see if you can take a look at the headers of emails she sends, too.  If any changes have been made to her mail system recently then it may be inserting, or changing, the Sender: header.  LISTSERV looks at both the From: and Sender: headers,but Sender: takes precedence so you want to ensure it contains the correct address.

--
  Michael Shannon