Tue, 18 Jun 2019 13:39:42 -0400
According to the RFC https://tools.ietf.org/rfc/rfc821.txt the 400
series codes are for temporary issues ("4yz Transient Negative
Completion reply") so LISTSERV is doing exactly what it is supposed to
do - save the message and attempt delivery again later.

Perhaps the real question is: Why does your Postfix consider "domain not
found" to be a temporary problem? If it gave a 550 response then
LISTSERV would know not to retry the message.

I can't help further with that, I never used Postfix.