Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Nov 2018 14:49:05 +0000
He probably already has Send=Private, that's why that first message is being sent.

The first message is the MSG_POSTING_REJECT_NOTAUTH mail template.  You can suppress that by adding

.QQ

at the top of the template.

The second message is problematic.  Not knowing how you have Send= set, it may not be reasonable to suppress this template.

Nathan