Jeffrey Boulier <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 30 Nov 1996 15:49:49 -0500
Jon,

        Actually, tell is a valid command; however it is only a valid
command when you are sitting at the command prompt on some machine running
VM/CMS and the Listserv is on the same machine. I think you just happened
to grab one of the "leftovers" from when that was the only place people
were running Listservs.

        In the more modern era, send mail to listserv@wherever saying in
the body of the message.

quiet delete [log in to unmask] pw=yourpasword

                        Yours Truly,
                        Jeff Boulier