"KUMAR RAM, Sashi (Contractor)" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Aug 2018 13:25:40 +0000
Hi,

Just to add to this, is there any way to free of the held list in one go using the command via email?

Thanks

Sashi

-----Original Message-----

From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Adam Arthur

Sent: 28 August 2018 14:21

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Re: Query for All Held Lists

Hello Michael,

	My intention is just to find out which ones are being held, so that I can note them and ones that are known active I can free.  We have noticed since a recent upgrade and migration that lists referencing certain file paths are being held because the paths are not valid, so I wanted to verify that is not what is happening to active lists.  Thank you for your help!  Have a great day!

Thank you for your time,

Adam L. Arthur

Web Applications Support Developer

Information Technology Services