"Quirk, Corey" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Jun 2014 14:30:45 +0000
Andrew, these are the steps we take on a list rename:

NOTE: List names cannot just be changed. Instead of renaming the list, the list is created as a clone of the original list. All of the settings and subscribers (exported from old list and imported to new list) will be copied to the new list with the new list name. The old list, along with its archives, are then deleted from Listserv.

SUBSCRIBERS: To move users, due an email of subscribers to yourself, create a txt file and do a batch upload into the new list.

Recommend putting a hold on the old list for a while before deleting.

_________________________________

Corey M. Quirk M.S.

Assistant Director, Enterprise Applications

Enterprise Services

NORTH DAKOTA

University System

Core Technology Services