Menu

LISTSERV List Owners' Forum

avoid unsubscriptions (sorry the other mail whithout subject)

Mer Gimenez <[log in to unmask]>

LISTSERV list owners' forum <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 2 Mar 2000 16:17:23 +0100

        Hello all. I have the list users-uam-l whith Subscription=By_Owner. Nobody
can subscribe to the list, but everybody can unsubscribe himself. I want to
avoid unsubscriptions. It is possible whithout  Subscription= By
Owner,confirm???

--
Postmaster de la U.A.M.                      e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Servicio de Informática