Menu

LISTSERV List Owners' Forum

Re: porting to a Web site without permission

Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>

LISTSERV list owners' forum <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 24 Mar 2000 11:16:23 -0500

On 24 Mar 00, at 9:48, Joseph H Vilas wrote:

> I recieved an answer from remarq in about 90 minutes, saying they'd
> removed my list from their site.  I checked, and it looks like they
> have.  I wrote back and thanked them.

I asked them to remove my list. I did not get an email response,
but the list was no longer available when I checked this morning,
so that's all I care about. I suspect that they are suddenly flooded
with a bunch of requests to remove lists, and are no longer finding
the time to respond to individual emails.

Francoise