Menu

LISTSERV List Owners' Forum

Re: forwarding emergency

John Cottingham <[log in to unmask]>

LISTSERV list owners' forum <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Mar 2001 09:02:51 -0600

At 08:55 AM 3/14/01 -0600, you wrote:
>We've used the 'TELL LISTSERV /FORWARD emailaddress' command for the last few
>years to forward incoming mail from a person's old account on our VM System
>(where listserve resides) to their new email account on a different system.
>Apparently this has broken after upgrading to 1.8d -- though I'm not sure
it's

Perhaps using 'quiet change listname oldaddress newaddress' might work
instead of using forward although I am not knowledgeable about the VM system.

The CHANGE command may have replaced the FORWARD command.

John Cottingham
co-owner Parkinsn