Menu

LISTSERV List Owners' Forum

Re: Delete individual postings

"Fletes, Raul" <[log in to unmask]>

LISTSERV list owners' forum <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Mar 2001 12:55:45 -0600

Douglas,

Thanks for the assistance.  It's making more sense now the
differences between LISTSERV and NEWSGROUPS.

Yes I don't two systems, I'm using the web link.  I like the
idea of using a daily notebook.  I'll make the change.

Raul.