Phillip Sollins <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 10 Feb 1992 12:52:40 PDT
---------------------------- Forwarded with Changes ---------------------------
From: [log in to unmask] at Internet Gateway
Date: 2/10/92 11:11AM
To: Phillip Sollins at FSL
Subject: mail delivery error
 Speaking of which, is there a way people can ftp themselves some of these
 lists of lists?  Some of us have (not too unreasonably) size restrictions on
 how large a file we can order up by e-mail, so we can't just do "list
 global".  I tried ftp.nisc.sri.com but what I got was encoded (if I recall
 correctly the file was netinfo/interest.groups).  Did I just get the wrong
 file?  I eventually got the listserv list of lists for myself by a somewhat
 devious route, but I'd like an easier method that I could pass on to my list
 readers.  Thanks. -- Phil Sollins