EmailRules Community

Fwd: Newsletter Notes: Catch and Release Tips for E-Mail Marketing

Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>

EmailRules Community <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 29 Jun 2007 06:52:06 -0400

I read this on the below web site and thought that it contained some good advice/tips.

/Pete Weiss
list mgr. consultant

Description
E-mail marketing is an affordable way to turn browsers into buyers. We
outline tips for building a subscriber list and creating a newsletter
that's not only profitable, but fun to read.

[...]

Source: http://www.ecommerce-guide.com/solutions/print.php/3685786

Join, leave, post and read the archives at:
http://community.emailogy.com/archives/emailrules.html