EmailRules Community

Invitation to EmailRules Survey

Susan Faghani <[log in to unmask]>

EmailRules Community <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Nov 2007 17:37:53 +0100

Dear EmailRules Community,

To ensure that EmailRules is as dynamic and relevant as it can be, we
need your input. We invite you to complete a quick but important
survey. Two minutes of your time will help us get to know your
interests and expertise and make EmailRules the premier destination
for email marketers and communicators. The results of the anonymous
survey will be shared with the community.

Thank you in advance for letting your voice be heard. With everyone's
input, EmailRules will continue to evolve into a thriving and useful
community. Please click on the link below to complete the survey.
When you have finished, you will see an instant visual depiction of how
your fellow EmailRules community members responded -- again, thank
you!

EmailRules Survey:
http://www.lsoft.com/contact/emailrules-survey.asp

Best Regards,
Susan Brown Faghani
L-Soft

Join, leave, post and read the archives at:
http://community.emailogy.com/archives/emailrules.html