EmailRules Community

New year's resolutions, email list priorities

Susan Faghani <[log in to unmask]>

EmailRules Community <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:46:15 +0100

Dear EmailRules Community,

The start of the year is for many the time of new year's resolutions and
goal-setting.

We resolve that 2008 will see EmailRules become a dynamic community. And we
look forward to your postings and to some great discussions of (just about)
everything email.

Meanwhile, thank you to everyone who completed the survey last month. The
results are available at:
http://www.lsoft.com/contact/emailrules-survey.asp

Although the results represent a sampling of our community's 150 members,
the results provide insights that will help EmailRules to grow and flourish.
Particularly interesting are the responses to questions 11, 12 and 13
because they provide a good place to start for those who are venturing into
email-related resolutions.

Just over half of our community members indicated satisfaction with current
email list communication results and 13 percent are not, while more than a
third don't know whether they are satisfied. This points to an interesting
question: How do we define success and satisfaction in email list
communication?

With deliverability and bounces identified as the biggest challenges you are
facing, how does this affect goal-setting for the year ahead?

Please share with the EmailRules community:

- What are the goals, priorities and resolutions you have for your email
list communication? Are you focused on bounces and deliverability or other
areas?

- How do you and your organization define email communication success? What
factors determine your level of satisfaction with your email marketing and
email list initiatives?

On behalf of the EmailRules community facilitators, we are looking forward
to your insights and wishing you a happy new year.

Best Regards,
Susan Brown Faghani
L-Soft

Join, leave, post and read the archives at:
http://community.emailogy.com/archives/emailrules.html

Contact the EmailRules list facilitators at: [log in to unmask]