EmailRules Community

Re: Essential rules for students

Beth Stinson <[log in to unmask]>

EmailRules Community <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 Jul 2008 16:31:04 -0400

Not so much a rule, but a best practice that young people may not be aware
of is that email is forever. Personal information, words sent in anger or
gossip about other people can come back to haunt you, even years down the
road.  People should not send un-encrypted messages containing information
they would not put on a post card going through snail mail.
Beth Stinson

-----Original Message-----
From: EmailRules Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Joanne Valkwitch
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 2:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Essential rules for students

Dear EmailRules Community,

I am a Business and Marketing educator of high school students.
As an educator of the new generation of emailers, what are some
basic rules that you think are essential for our young to know?
Joanne Valkwitch

Join, leave, post and read the archives at:
http://community.emailogy.com/archives/emailrules.html

Contact the EmailRules list facilitators at: [log in to unmask]