EmailRules Community

Email List Priorities for 2009?

Susan Faghani <[log in to unmask]>

EmailRules Community <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 20 Feb 2009 19:24:32 +0100

Dear EmailRules Community,

Thanks to everyone who participated in the EmailRules 2009 Poll.  The
results are tabulated, and the top email list priority identified is list
subscriber retention and growth; but there's a close second!

We invite you to take a look at the full results here:
http://www.lsoft.com/contact/emailrules2009-survey.asp

Also, we welcome you to share any tips or ideas regarding how you are
working with these aspects of email list communication.

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Susan Brown Faghani, L-Soft

Join, leave, post and read the archives at:
http://community.emailogy.com/archives/emailrules.html

Contact the EmailRules list facilitators at: [log in to unmask]