EmailRules Community

Vote the Tote

Susan Faghani <[log in to unmask]>

EmailRules Community <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 30 Oct 2009 22:03:50 +0100

Dear EmailRules Community,

L-Soft will be introducing a brand new reusable bag and sending the bags as
free promotional items to members of the L-Soft and LISTSERV(R) community.
This means that we need your opinions. Please take a few seconds to vote for
your favorite design in our quickpoll. The winning design (or maybe the top
two!) will be selected.

This poll closes on Wednesday November 4 at 12 midnight US Eastern Time.

Vote now at:  http://www.lsoft.com/contact/votethetote.asp?s=2

Thank you!

Best Regards,
L-Soft Global Marketing Team

Join, leave, post and read the archives at:
http://community.emailogy.com/archives/emailrules.html

Contact the EmailRules list facilitators at: [log in to unmask]