EmailRules Community

Where is Le Sac LISTSERV(R)?

Susan Faghani <[log in to unmask]>

EmailRules Community <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 30 Sep 2010 23:45:46 +0200

Dear EmailRules Community,

With the initial mailings of L-Soft's new Le Sac LISTSERV tote bags completed over the past few months, the totes are making appearances around the globe.

We invite you, as EmailRules community members, to win your very own tote bag by participating in our "Where is Le Sac LISTSERV?" contest. Simply guess the location of the totes pictured, and we will send you your own Le Sac.

Enter contest: http://www.lsoft.com/contact/WhereisLeSac.asp?id=930

Kind Regards,
Susan Brown Faghani
L-Soft Marketing

Join, leave, post and read the archives at:
http://community.emailogy.com/archives/emailrules.html

Contact the EmailRules list facilitators at: [log in to unmask]