EmailRules Community

Holiday Greetings and Musical Surprise

Susan Faghani <[log in to unmask]>

EmailRules Community <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 22 Dec 2010 15:53:00 +0100

Dear EmailRules Community,

Happy Holidays! With permission always in season, we would like to share L-Soft's brand new music video on YouTube: Pyre of Spam, by Permission Man.

Just who is Permission Man? Reveal the mystery and discover his in-box liberating superheroics today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNdFyFwzupY

And for a bonus holiday surprise:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcGida7lYjc

If you enjoy the videos, please comment on or "like" them within YouTube. Feel free to spread the word by sharing the videos with colleagues, friends and family via email, Facebook and other social media. And we invite you to subscribe to our YouTube channel and Facebook page:

http://www.youtube.com/user/LSoftLISTSERV

http://www.facebook.com/pages/LISTSERV/52566892488

Happy New Year from L-Soft, and best wishes for a 2011 of heroic efforts to defeat spam and defend permission email.

Kind Regards,
Susan Brown Faghani, L-Soft

Join, leave, post and read the archives at:
http://community.emailogy.com/archives/emailrules.html

Contact the EmailRules list facilitators at: [log in to unmask]