EmailRules Community

What's Your LISTSERV Story?

Susan Brown Faghani <[log in to unmask]>

EmailRules Community <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 3 Jun 2011 18:29:48 +0200

Dear EmailRules Community,

Did you know that 2011 marks a quarter-century of LISTSERV(R) software?

We invite all EmailRules Community members to share your LISTSERV stories with us.

What’s your LISTSERV story?  Were you there since the beginning when LISTSERV was invented by Eric Thomas in 1986? Are you new to LISTSERV? Is there a particular LISTSERV list that is beneficial to you or your work?

We welcome all perspectives and submissions – you can share quotes or even longer testimonials, photos, video or audio files, anecdotes, email messages from long ago – just about anything that tells your LISTSERV story. We're leaving it open-ended, so you can submit whatever you would like to commemorate the 25th anniversary. Selected stories will be featured in a special LISTSERV at Work newsletter edition this month.  And as a thank-you gift, you will receive a commemorative LISTSERV 25th anniversary collectible.

Submit LISTSERV Story: http://www.lsoft.com/news/listserv25years.asp

Thank you and we look forward to your participation!

Kind Regards,
Susan Brown Faghani, L-Soft

Join, leave, post and read the archives at:
http://community.emailogy.com/archives/emailrules.html

Contact the EmailRules list facilitators at: [log in to unmask]