EmailRules Community

Invitation to Party: LISTSERV(R) is 25

Susan Brown Faghani <[log in to unmask]>

EmailRules Community <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Jul 2011 02:16:54 +0200

Dear EmailRules Community,

The 25th Anniversary of LISTSERV® is in full swing, and we invite you to celebrate with L-Soft.

The date is now set for the videocast and live chat with Eric Thomas, L-Soft Founder and CEO, who developed LISTSERV software in 1986. The live chat will be on September 15, 2011, at 12 noon U.S. Eastern Time, with people tuning in online from anniversary parties around the world.

Please visit the LISTSERV 25 disco-tech party room on the newly designed L-Soft website to:
•	View a one-minute video welcome by Eric
•	Register for the online party: Deadline August 25
•	Submit your live chat questions for Eric
•	Experience The Story of LISTSERV
•	Share your LISTSERV story and get a special commemorative item
•	Check out special offers
 … and more – with a few surprises to be found!

Check out the party room: http://www.lsoft.com/news/listserv25years.asp

We warmly welcome all of you, as EmailRules community members, and your colleagues to join the celebration of a quarter-century of the software that pioneered opt-in email list communication. Thank you!

Best Regards,
Susan Brown Faghani, L-Soft

Join, leave, post and read the archives at:
http://community.emailogy.com/archives/emailrules.html

Contact the EmailRules list facilitators at: [log in to unmask]