EmailRules Community

IT Talk, Without the Hype

Susan Brown Faghani <[log in to unmask]>

EmailRules Community <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Dec 2011 01:03:00 +0100

Dear EmailRules Community,

We invite you to watch the inaugural video in our brand new video series, "ET on IT = No-Hype Insights from the Guy Who Wrote LISTSERV(R)."

In this video Eric Thomas, LISTSERV Inventor and L-Soft Founder and CEO, discusses cloud computing.

Watch video:
http://youtu.be/l5caGqoVoLo

Enjoy the video, and please feel free to share your comments and suggestions for future topics on the YouTube page.

Best Regards,
Susan Brown Faghani, on behalf of the L-Soft Marketing Team

Join, leave, post and read the archives at:
http://community.emailogy.com/archives/emailrules.html

Contact the EmailRules list facilitators at: [log in to unmask]