EmailRules Community

12 Tips for Stellar Email in 2012

Susan Brown Faghani <[log in to unmask]>

EmailRules Community <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Dec 2011 22:26:04 +0100

Dear EmailRules Community,

We wish you a happy new year and thank you for being an EmailRules subscriber.  Please enjoy our annual greeting, featuring 12 tips for stellar email list communication in 2012.

http://www.lsoft.com/happy2012.html

Kind Regards,
Susan Brown Faghani, on behalf of L-Soft Marketing Team

Join, leave, post and read the archives at:
http://community.emailogy.com/archives/emailrules.html

Contact the EmailRules list facilitators at: [log in to unmask]