EmailRules Community

The Code of Email Marketing for 2012

Jani Kumpula <[log in to unmask]>

EmailRules Community <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 Feb 2012 00:09:29 +0100

Dear EmailRules Community,

With the first month of 2012 behind us, it's an ideal time to make sure that we, as email marketers, are doing everything we can to respect, protect and engage our subscribers. We encourage you to take a look at a set of simple, yet essential email marketing best practices to use as a road map going forward.

The Code of Email Marketing:
http://www.lsoft.com/resources/emailmarketingcode.asp

Best Regards,

Jani Kumpula
L-Soft

Join, leave, post and read the archives at:
http://community.emailogy.com/archives/emailrules.html

Contact the EmailRules list facilitators at: [log in to unmask]