EmailRules Community

Keys, flashlights and subscriber engagement

Susan Brown Faghani <[log in to unmask]>

EmailRules Community <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 30 Jun 2012 02:04:14 +0200

Dear EmailRules Community,

As permission-based email communicators and marketers, we have tracking and reporting as our keys and flashlights, opening doors to understanding our subscribers' interests and showing us the way to delivering the most meaningful content possible, on our subscribers' terms.

L-Soft customers currently running LISTSERV(R) software can now add these subscriber engagement features quickly and easily with LISTSERV Maestro One. Introduced this month, LISTSERV Maestro One is a single-dataset communication manager based on a compact user interface with a quick learning curve.

More information:
http://www.lsoft.com/news/issue2-2012.asp

Feel free to post your subscriber engagement tips, challenges and successes.  And in the meantime, here's a roundup of some best practice resources:

Respect, Protect, Engage:
http://www.lsoft.com/resources/emailmarketingcode.asp

Discover 12 Tips for Email List Communication:
http://www.lsoft.com/resources/stellaremailtips.asp

Opt-In Laws in the US and EU:
http://www.lsoft.com/resources/optinlaws.asp

Best Regards,
Susan Brown Faghani, L-Soft Marketing

Join, leave, post and read the archives at:
http://community.emailogy.com/archives/emailrules.html

Contact the EmailRules list facilitators at: [log in to unmask]