EmailRules Community

Monospaced Font

The Communities That Email Builds

Susan Brown Faghani <[log in to unmask]>

EmailRules Community <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Oct 2013 20:28:08 +0200

Dear EmailRules Community,

The life-threatening illness they face. The challenges of their profession's daily work. The dog breed they love. When it comes to connecting people around a common interest or need, nothing beats email.

"Email has been woven into our day-to-day lives for so long, and email lists give a depth to the discussions that the newer social media simply can't," said Eric Thomas, L-Soft Founder and CEO, who invented the industry-pioneering LISTSERV(R) email list software in 1986. "So it's no surprise that for the daily needs and wants for information, connection, support and community – personal and professional – that all of us have as human beings, we keep returning to our inboxes."

Which email lists make your professional or personal life easier or better? Which lists stand out in your inbox? L-Soft's LISTSERV Choice Awards – The Mailys – recognize opt-in email lists that make a difference. Check out the email lists currently nominated and nominate your favorite email list – including discussion communities, newsletters and announcements – today to give it the best chances of becoming a finalist for the grand prize. One randomly selected nominator will win a trip to Stockholm, Sweden, home of L-Soft’s European HQ and a meeting with Eric. And a representative of the grand prize winning list will also meet with Eric.

Nominate to The Mailys:
http://www.lsoft.com/news/choiceform.asp

See nominees, vote, learn more:
http://www.lsoft.com/news/choiceawards.asp