EmailRules Community

Monospaced Font

A Tour in Stockholm in the Spirit of the Nobel Prize

Susan Brown Faghani <[log in to unmask]>

EmailRules Community <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Dec 2013 15:46:02 +0100

Dear EmailRules Community,

It is the Nobel Prize week in Stockholm, Sweden. As one of the email list nominators to LISTSERV Choice Awards, The Mailys, will win a trip to Stockholm, we wanted to provide you a tour in the city in spirit of the Nobel Prize. Enjoy the December scenes from this Nordic capital here:

http://youtu.be/UxjLHazPa8A

We warmly welcome you to nominate your favorite LISTSERV email list to the Mailys before nominations close on December 31. Read more about The Mailys and nominate here:

http://www.lsoft.com/news/choiceawards.asp

Best Regards,
Susan Brown Faghani, L-Soft Marketing

P.S. To see more highlights from the Nobel Week visit the Nobel Prize website:
http://www.nobelprize.org/