Menu

LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum

Re: Replace sitecfg.file?

Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>

LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 22 Jun 2014 10:41:24 -0600

On Sun, 22 Jun 2014 02:08:53 +0000, F J Kelley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>If I just rename the existing sitecfg.file we will revert to the settings in go.user,

Rename or delete, your choice.  But yes, you will then revert to settings in
go.user upon a restart of LISTSERV.  (The restart is necessary as both
go.user and sitecfg.file are read one time only at startup.  Any changes
made later are not recognized until the next restart.)