EmailRules Community

Monospaced Font

"May we…?” The Essential Question for Email Marketers

Susan Brown Faghani <[log in to unmask]>

EmailRules Community <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 29 May 2015 21:29:14 +0200

Dear EmailRules Community,

May is giving way to June, and (above the equator) we are almost into summer. May is a special month because it’s a nice reminder of the importance of permission in our email list communication and email marketing efforts. It's essential to be certain that we are following the “May we …” rules and key best practices to be sure we’re respecting our subscribers at all times.

The most fundamental question, of course, forms the basis of our subscribers’ trust: “May we add you to our email list?”

With the right care, just like May flowers, our relationships with subscribers can bloom to full potential.

So, with "May" in mind, check out L-Soft’s handy 10-point Code of Email Marketing:
http://www.lsoft.com/resources/emailmarketingcode.asp

May you have a wonderful weekend!

Best Regards,
Susan Brown Faghani, L-Soft Marketing